Executive Chevrolet is seekingExperienced TechniciansUp to a $5000.00 Sign on Bonuses based on your experience levelLongevity Bonuses paid out every year just in time for ChristmasAggressive Pay PlansLooking to grow?
We promote from withinLooking For qualified technicians with solid training numbersA & B Skill Level $85,000-$150,000 Plus “Based on your ability”TECHNICIAN BENEFITS:* A & B Skill Level $85,000-$150,000 Plus “Based on your ability”* Longevity Bonus “Receive Money Before the Holidays”* Medical, dental, and vision plans* Paid holidays and PTO* 401(k) retirement plan* Paid life insurance* Air-Conditioned Shop* Paid Uniforms* Vehicle purchase discountsTECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:* Prior automotive repair experience preferred* ASE and manufacturer certification preferred* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service* Acceptable driving record for the last 3 years and a valid driver's license* COVID19 Vaccination Card Required – Feel comfortable knowing our dealership is 100% COVID Vaccinated.RESPONSIBILITIES:The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Executive and manufacturer standards.
* Diagnose cause of malfunction. * Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
* Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
* Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
* Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location/Region: Milford, CT (06460)