Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness Responsibilities* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
* Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards
* Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary
* Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations
Qualifications * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Consistent record of service and sales success
* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
* Team oriented and self-motivated * Able to work with little supervision
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
* COVID-19 Vaccination Card We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Wallingford, CT (06492)